How do they work?
Just remove the dial, open the spoiler and insert the foot; push back the dial and turn it clockwise to close, thus adapting the shoe to the foot.
Some Easy Up models have a rear dial, some have a side that is probably the best choice for wheelchair users or those with limited autonomy. Also, those who only wear a splint will probably no longer need to look for shoes of different sizes or made-to-measure, since the Easy Up would fit even in these circumstances. The smart lacing system will make the shoe fit like a glove and if there is still room to fill, you can use the spacers that come with the shoes. The Easy Up are also suitable for additional orthopedic insoles (not included).
- Normal or perforated calf lining;
- Sheepskin cover available on winter models to keep the foot warm and cozy;
- The flat heel increases stability for those who do not walk independently and / or for those who wear non-dynamic splints;
- The rotating heel helps those who walk independently with a normal gait (stance and swing phase) and / or those who wear dynamic / dafo splints;
- FLEXY option for those who need the EVA sole to be more flexible;
- Special Walker sole designed for the most famous walker equipment.
- Easy Up shoes are made to order, therefore delivery may take 3 to 5 weeks from purchase.