The AFO Easy Up Ice shoes are designed for completely independent use by AFO, DAFO and splint users. Even those with reduced mobility or grip would benefit greatly by wearing the Easy Up. Thanks to its tiltable back heel, you can fully open the shoe and, as a result, put your foot almost as easily as in a liner. The clever lacing system BOA of Easy Up then closes the heel and adjusts the shoe to fit perfectly to the foot. As a result, there are no pressure points on the instep that are common with laces and velcro. With the simplicity of its lacing system the user can adapt and fasten the shoe with one hand.
How do they work?
Just extract the dial, open the spoiler and insert the foot; push the dial back and turn it clockwise to close, thus adapting the shoe to the foot.
Some Easy Up models have a rear dial, some have a side that is probably the best choice for wheelchair users or those with limited autonomy. In addition, those who wear only a cue will probably no longer need to look for shoes of different sizes or tailored, since the Easy Up would fit even in these circumstances. The smart lacing system will make the shoe fit like a glove and if there is still space to fill, you can use the spacers that come with the shoes. The Easy Up are also suitable for additional orthopedic and orthopedic insoles (not included).
- Plain or perforated calf lining;
- The flat heel increases stability for those who do not walk independently and / or for those who wear non-dynamic slats;
- The rotating heel helps those who walk independently with a normal gait (stage of stance and swing) and / or who wears the dynamic / dafo slats;
- FLEXY option for those who need the EVA sole to be more flexible;
- Walker special sole designed for the most famous walker equipment.
The Easy Up shoes are made to order, therefore the delivery can take from 3 to 5 weeks from the purchase.
AFO SHOES FOR CHILDREN model ICE
click on image x zoom